The LBB 4401/00 Network Controller unit is the heart of the Praesideo system. The unit is capable of routing up to 28 simultaneous audio channels, delivering power to the system (except for power amplifiers), fault reporting and controlling of the system. The audio inputs can be announcements from call stations, background music or local audio inputs. The network control unit can be configured for any complex public address configuration via the PC. The PC need not be connected permanently to the unit as it works independently from the PC. If a PC is connected to the network controller unit, all status changes in the system can be displayed through the configuration and diagnostic logging software, supplied with the unit. The unit can be free-standing on a tabletop or mounted in a 19" rack.
- Public address and emergency control unit
- Fully digital
- 28 audio channels
- 8 supervised control inputs and 5 control outputs
- 4 audio inputs and 4 audio outputs
- Ethernet interface for configuration and diagnostic loggingfunctions
- Digital message storage
- Stores up to last 200 fault messages
- IEC60849 Certified
- The network controller has 4 analog audio inputs. Of these, 2are selectable between microphone and line. The other 2inputs are fixed as line inputs.
- The 8 control inputs are freely programmable for system actions, and priorities can be assigned to these inputs.
- The network controller has 4 analog audio line outputs.
- The audio line outputs have a selectable 20 kHz monitoring signal.
- The network controller has 5 control outputs of which three are programmable for faults or calls, and two are used to connect visual and audible fault indicators.
- The microphone/line inputs can be used as call inputs if theyare programmed conditionally to any control inputs.